Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling better

I am feeling better.
I still have a cough but I don't sound like a frog any more.
Cold air causes me to start coughing and we are having a lot of cold here right now. This morning was 9 degrees. The inhaler does work when you know what to do!!

I have had little energy to do anything so we will make do with what we have. We are expecting a storm to be moving into the midwest and I am worried that we might have to wait until Friday morning to head Wisconsin for our festivities. However I am also worried that the weather conditions could get things moving for the little momma and our festivities will take place at the hospital.
The house is fairly clean and I have been trying to keep up with laundry but I am not prepared for food stuff. And I have a lot of patient charting to catch up on. Today is my short day so I should be able to get these things done but my concentration is awful!! I think it is the prednisone or the inhaler or a combination of the 2 but my ability to sit and work is non-existent. Which is why I am sitting here instead of doing the work I need to do !!

No comments:

Post a Comment