Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup

I am sick and it stinks. I have been trying to save PTO for when those grand-babies arrive.
After being at the little momma's house for another work weekend I came home with dry lips and a scratchy throat. I thought it was just from their house being dry and I told them they needed to get a humidifier going. I was also in and out of the room where the floor was sanded without a mask so I thought it was just irritation.
Monday I had off and I stayed home I was so tired I didn't even get out to run errands or do laundry or anything.
Tuesday I had a really bad sore throat I showed up for work and came home since it was so bad. Wednesday I was feeling better so I went to work and then the sneezing and nose blowing started. I worked in the morning and then had CPR class in the afternoon. I blew my nose non-stop throughout CPR. I had my own mannequin but I felt like my head was foggy I could not concentrate.
Today I called in sick again. The headache, sinus pressure, nasal drainage and cough have laid me low. I made chicken noodle soup and hopefully it helps. And the area under my nose hurts from blowing I didn't know it was possible to blow so much ick out of your nose.
I took a nap and feel like I could take another one.

1 comment: