Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My pg daughter

Is it fair for a grandma to post her daughter's pregnancy pics?
Perhaps not - but this is one excited grand-ma-ma
I have to get that 2nd ma in there since there are 2 babes



Oct 16th we were at a family wedding and I took these pics of my pregnant daughter with 2 cousins that were also expecting.


















I have them in order of due date
A - in the white top had a beautiful baby boy last night 7 lbs 9 oz he was about 3 weeks early.
Brit - is due Dec 26th however her Doc has moved her date to Dec 13th
and
T -is due Jan 1st this is her 2nd pregnancy




Then I started to look through my pics for pregnancy pics of Brit

Brit and K had just found out they were expecting at Number 4's graduation

















These are from late June






I bet you thought I was going to post more pictures of my daughters bump!!
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->

I am..........
Aug 18th -
This is Brit and her friend C who had a beautiful baby boy -Blake Sept 16th




Labor Day weekend I went to help out as Brit was finishing the nursery mural

















October 2nd Brittany's cousin Gina hosted a baby shower for Brittany, K and the boys

This is Brit with her cousins Gina and Heather on October 16th - Heather is the bride -
this is the same day as the first pic with the 3 cousins














We are going to see them in 10 days - We are going to help get a few things ready around their house.

And we will be back the week of Thanksgiving to celebrate Thanksgiving with them and on that Saturday we are having our Christmas celebration at Brit & K's house. We plan to keep this all low key for Brit and the babies but with Chris leaving for boot camp on Dec 13th we wanted to be sure we are able to have Christmas before he leaves.
Of course this is all up in the air as the babies have the final say in how things are going to turn out. This weekend we are going to go and do our Christmas shopping so we are ready.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures and the joy you are taking in your daughter's pregnancy. God bless happy grandmothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I bet you are so excited and can't wait to hold those 2 boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures too! In an example of "its a small world". I have know 2 of your nieces AK and KK for a few years now (we run in the same Catholic Young Adults circle in the Twin Cities) and they are so awesome! Well, when a bunch of us Catholic IF bloggers (including Brit) got together at the OLG shrine in LaCrosse back in April - it was the 1st time I had met Brit (and I guess only time so far) and off the bat we are talking about where I am from, etc. She said do you know AK and KK and I said yes and mentioned they were her cousins! How crazy!

    Anyway, I am curious where you live in MN? Maybe we live near each other...ha! We could start to have Catholic IF blogger mother meet-ups. Well, my mom doesn't read my blog (at least I don't think so), but she does know about it.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog - that meant a lot to me! God Bless and I too can't wait to meet your grand babies! :)

    ReplyDelete