Thursday, December 30, 2010

We Got Mail !!!

Chris has been at MCRD in San Diego since 12/13
He left on the 12th so it has been 18 days.
We received a Form letter with his address on Monday. We had 6 letters in the mail to him by Tuesday morning. And there have been 3 more since.
Today we received our first REAL mail from him. 2 letters.
They were everything we hoped for - long letters that told us things were going well.
They made us laugh out loud.

Oh how I LOVE my son!!

He even wrote us a poem


Hello mudda, Hello fadda
Here I am in
San Diego
It ain't nice though
It's pretty rainy
Sometimes all this training
gets a little draining


His sense of humor shines through.
Oh do I MISS my son!!
But I believe he is right where God wants him right now.



Oh how PROUD I am of my son!!

Mail days are HAPPY DAYS - here's to many more Happy Days!!

1 comment: